- Highbank has earned a 100% interest in, and has an NI 43-101 compliant, measured and indicated 71,712,043 ton construction aggregate (sand and gravel) resource.
- Mission: To create a significant new construction aggregates company and to become a leading supplier in the aggregates industry.
- Target Markets: Primary – North America’s Pacific Northwest, from Alaska and British Columbia to California; Secondary – Pan Pacific including South Korea, South East Asia, Japan, Hawaii.
- Swamp Point is located approximately 160 kilometres north of the port of Prince Rupert and 50 kilometres south from the District of Stewart. Both the city of Prince Rupert and the District of Stewart offer year-round ice-free, deep-sea ocean ports, capable of accommodating Panamax-class ships. Access to the Property is by helicopter, float equipped aircraft, or boat from either Prince Rupert or the District of Stewart. The flight times are approximately 40 minutes from Prince Rupert, 15 minutes from the District of Stewart and 60 minutes from Terrace.
- To contract out all major mining operations, deliver a minimal processed bulk product that can be further processed by the end-user, and transport large quantities of high quality, cost-competitive construction aggregates by bulk freighters to aggregates-deficient markets throughout the Pacific Rim on a FOB basis.
Highbank has earned a 100% interest in, and has an NI 43-101 compliant, measured and indicated 71,712,043 ton construction aggregate (sand and gravel) resource.
Source: DMT Geosciences Ltd., (Formerly Associated Geosciences Ltd.), prepared the resource model and estimation under the direction of Keith McCandlish, P.Geo., and P. Cain, PhD, P.Eng., both qualified persons defined under NI 43-101.