- Highbank has earned a 100% interest in, and has an NI 43-101 compliant, measured and indicated 71,712,043 ton construction aggregate (sand and gravel) resource.
- Mission: To create a significant new construction aggregates company and to become a leading supplier in the aggregates industry.
- Target Markets: Primary – North America’s Pacific Northwest, from Alaska and British Columbia to California; Secondary – Pan Pacific including South Korea, South East Asia, Japan, Hawaii.
- Swamp Point is located approximately 160 kilometres north of the port of Prince Rupert and 50 kilometres south from the District of Stewart. Both the city of Prince Rupert and the District of Stewart offer year-round ice-free, deep-sea ocean ports, capable of accommodating Panamax-class ships. Access to the Property is by helicopter, float equipped aircraft, or boat from either Prince Rupert or the District of Stewart. The flight times are approximately 40 minutes from Prince Rupert, 15 minutes from the District of Stewart and 60 minutes from Terrace.
- To contract out all major mining operations, deliver a minimal processed bulk product that can be further processed by the end-user, and transport large quantities of high quality, cost-competitive construction aggregates by bulk freighters to aggregates-deficient markets throughout the Pacific Rim on a FOB basis.
Highbank has earned a 100% interest in, and has an NI 43-101 compliant, measured and indicated 71,712,043 ton construction aggregate (sand and gravel) resource.
Source: DMT Geosciences Ltd., (Formerly Associated Geosciences Ltd.), prepared the resource model and estimation under the direction of Keith McCandlish, P.Geo., and P. Cain, PhD, P.Eng., both qualified persons defined under NI 43-101.
- An aggregate developing and producing company in northwestern British Columbia.
- Highbanks' NI 43-101 compliant, measured and indicated- 71,712,043 ton construction aggregate (sand and gravel) resource is the largest, nearest most accessible quarry (barging a fraction of the cost of trucking same tonnage) to the proposed massive infrastructure projects at Grassy Point LNG, The Port of Prince Rupert, the Port of Stewart & Kitimat.
- May 2015 Preliminary Economic Assessment values the asset at $24.3M with 8% discount to projected cash flows.
- Highbank is continuing expansion of its Swamp Point North location and has commissioned all site equipment and barge load-out facilities to commence production.
- Highbank Resources Ltd. holds a 1% NSR royalty interest in the Murvey and Mace molybdenum (“moly”) Prospecting Licenses located in the County of Galway, Republic of Ireland.
- Focused expanding production to fulfill further infrastructure and expansion in the Port of Prince Rupert and nearby area (ie. Grassy Point) and the construction sites of the LNG plants, terminals, pipelines, etc.
- Increasing production to meet the expansion in the Pacific Northwest, reducing operating costs and potentially issuing dividends to shareholders will bring appreciation and increased value to the share price, and shareholders.
Stock Quote – TSX.V:HBK
Highbank Resources Talks Sand and Gravel Production in BC
Stock Quote – OTC:HBKRF
Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:HBK) on The PublicWire
Join the HBK.V Investor Email List
Further to our news release of September 17th, 2015 whereby the Company proposed a private placement of 7.0 million shares at a price of $0.08 per share with 7.0 million warrants attached at a price of $0.15 per share if exercised within the first year and at a price of $0.20 per share if exercised within the second year; the Company is increasing the private placement from 7.0 million to 8.0 million units.
Expanding production to fulfill further infrastructure and expansion in the Prince Rupert Port and nearby area (ie. Grassy Point) and the construction sites of the LNG plants, terminals, pipelines, etc.
Low share capitalization for a junior public company that is soon to be going into production for a capital expenditure of approximately $10.2 million.